Weekly Electronic Notices
Week beginning 07 June 2020-No 67
- Vicar Roberta is away next week and returning the 16th June. Please contact the wardens if you have any problems.
- Bishop Alison will live stream our service next week.
- Trevor Blake is our Covid19 Safety Officer and is working through the processes needed to ensure we are as prepared as we can be prior to people coming back to the church premises. To that end, we need some people to join a small working group to write up the various procedures and agreements we have to prepare before we can have people physically attending church. If you could help with this please communicate with one of the wardens.
- Open Church will meet at 4pm on 21 June via Zoom. If you are not a regular and would like to join us, please let Tania know. This is a family friendly service and you would be very welcome.
- Please note that there will be no Morning prayer until Wednesday 17 June.
- Trevor Blake is also facilitating Morning Prayer via Zoom each Tuesday and Thursday with a small group. If you are interested in joining that group you will need to download the free Zoom app on your computer, iPad or smart phone. If you would like to join please contact Trevor at email@example.com
- Vicar Roberta, as part of our St Dunstans day celebrations, has invited us to make a coloured paper/cardboard heart and write on it something you love about the community of St Dunstans. Please post them in to Roberta or pop it in the vicarage letterbox and Roberta will do something very celebratory with them once we are able to come together as a parish community. Roberta has already shared some beautiful hearts people have sent in on our Facebook page.
- Please continue to pray for each other from our updated Parish Prayer List
- Don’t forget to follow our Facebook page St Dunstans Anglican Church Group .https://www.facebook.com/groups/482613181793174/and bookmark our websitewww.stdunstans.org.au. We will be live streaming Sunday services at 9.30am on Facebook and soon after, the Vicar’s message will also be uploaded onto our website.
- The June edition of The Melbourne Anglican (TMA) is now available at http://tma.melbourneanglican.org.au/this-months-tma.
Please note that the Prayer Diary has not been included within the pages of TMA this month, but can be found at https://www.melbourneanglican.org.au/spiritual-resources/.