|St. Dunstan’s Social and Fundraising for the remainder of 2018.|
|Date||What||Who, where, why|
We are seeking donations of clean clothing to sell. All clothing that is left over will be donated to a suitable opportunity shop.
If anybody has a connection with an opportunity shop please let Chris know so contact can be made with them for the donation of left over clothes.
|Second Hand clothing
What do we need:
1. Good quality clothing, shoes and accessories.
2. Help on the day selling the goods and tidying the tables
3. Help to set up on Friday afternoon from 3:00 pm – includes sorting and labelling
4. Help to clear and bag up all left over clothing.
5. Setting up and serving for the Supper on Friday night
6. Models for Friday night – Volunteers!!
|All help gratefully received.
The Vintage and Second hand Sale will start on the Friday night 3rdAugust, with a fashion parade and Cocktail evening with pre-sales.
Date: Friday 3rdAugust 7:30 pm Champagne supper/ fashion parade with pre-buy before the opening on Saturday 4th August: 9:00 am – 2:00 pmVintage and Second hand clothing sale, in St Dunstan’s Hall
|19 August||Musical afternoon||Hearing by donation.
Who is playing?
Come and see!
Elvis is returning to the building!!!
|8 September||Back to the 70’s||Fundraiser event.
Details to come.
|14 October||Caritas / MU afternoon tea||Another scrumptious lot of food and fellowship.|
|November 24||Possible election||Scrumptious Cakes & delicious BBQ for fundraising|
|December 1||Pre- Christmas Markets||Fundraising; well what else can we say!|
(Not necessarily by Candle Light – for Safety Reasons)
|Big ‘0’ celebrations for those who had a significant event during 2018|